True Potential’s aim is to revolutionise the way wealth management is delivered. We believe that by using technology to deliver financial services, we empower financial advisers and their clients to take control of their futures. Our technology enables the end user (you and me) to control our finances through our award-winning technology without the use of a Financial Adviser, you can start saving with as little as £1.
Our main Reception is the focal point of the whole office, it is vital that any client, guest or visitor is given a good impression at all times.
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Booking meetings
- Arranging couriers
- Keeping the reception presentable to a high standard at all times
- Answering and forwarding phone calls
- Screening phone calls
- Sorting and distributing post
- Setting up refreshments for external meetings & training courses
- Ordering lunches for external meetings & training courses
- Ordering stationary and office supplies and maintaining stock levels
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Well presented - smart & professional at all times
- Committed to the smooth running of Reception
- Self-motivated & pro-active
- Able to work as a small team as well as part of a larger firm
- Efficient & professional
- Well spoken
We are looking for a presentable, well spoken, professional and organised individual who is capable of working under pressure and to tight deadlines.
5 days per week, 8am-5pm, 35hrs per week
Holidays - 22 + bank holidays
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.