A superb opportunity has arisen to join a well-respected organisation, and develop your skills in a fluid and dynamic environment. Apply now!
You will be working for...
One of eight academic schools and institutes at Heriot-Watt University. Our Scottish Borders Campus is set in beautiful countryside, at the heart of the world-renowned Scottish textile industry, an hour from Edinburgh.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this job you will be doing?
- Providing a customer focused support service, dealing with a range of stakeholders ( in person, by e-mail or by telephone)
- Administration of student related processes which may include processing coursework submissions by students and subsequent re-distribution to students
- Ensuring that computerised records and files are managed accurately and that data quality is maintained and confidentiality is protected to enter text
- Assisting with any other duties, commensurate with the grade of the post
Your training will...
Start with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will
- Have the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Have the ability to work to tight time schedules and under pressure
- Be self-motivated and keen to learn
- Be accurate with great attention to details
- Be flexible approach to change
- Have the ability to conduct oneself in a professional manner, for example good time-keeping, smart appearance, and following procedures
The candidate must have at least 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications must include Maths and English.
What happens when I finish my apprenticeship...
Fantastic Opportunity to grow within Heriot Watt University.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business Admin apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business Admin career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.