Business Administration Traineeship
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Business & Admin
- London remove
Employer: Hudson Conway & Co
Wage: £0.00 Per Week
Hours: 30.00 Per Week
A fantastic opportunity to gain work experience and learn new skills in a growing national accountancy firm, as part of an Internship programme . The Internship opportunity is unwaged, and part of an entry to work course.
A Traineeship/Internship is an education and training programme with work experience that is focused on giving young people the skills that employers are looking for. At its core are work preparation training, English and Maths for those who need it, and a high quality work experience placement.
Traineeships help unlock your great potential and give you the work preparation training, maths and English and work experience needed to get an Apprenticeship or other job.
Hudson and Co are looking for an enthusiastic young person to join and help with the following:
- Answering telephone and re directing calls as required
- Greeting in reception, individual callers and dealing with as required
- in line with company procedures
- in line with distribution of incoming post as required
- Post out
- preparation of post for collection by Royal Mail as required
- Processing of new business applications in a timely and compliant manner
- Accurately entering and maintaining client records in internal database
- Issue of annual statements to clients
- Issue of new member packs to clients
- Daily administration on various types of groups or individual plans
- Preparation of packages for collection by courier
- preparation of boxes for archive and liaising with archive company regarding collection and delivery boxes
- General administration tasks to support colleagues as and when required, following company processes and procedures
Qualifications Required: No formal qualifications required however a real essential in gaining work experience is required. Application closed