Business Administrator Apprentice - Wallsend (NE29) - 4542
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- North Shields remove
Part of what makes Advanced Industrial Solutions successful is the highly motivated people who work here and their enthusiasm for success. We recruit individuals whose honesty, integrity, initiative and creative approach to problem solving shines through.
An inspiration to your colleagues, you are a tenacious, driven and highly motivated professional, with a strong empathy for people. Hungry for success and with a committed motivation to getting things done, you always place the client at the centre of everything you do.
- Certification issue to customers
- Telephone and email enquiry forwarding
- Customer care
- Ensuring that all internal and external processes are followed
- Assisting with basic office tasks such as scanning, filing, printing, data input, data extraction
- Invigilating examinations when needed
- Ensuring that internal systems are kept up to date in accordance with procedures
- Contributes to team effort by completing related results as needed.
- Assisting with administrative tasks such as;compiling paperwork, updating customer databases, filing paperwork, course preparation
- Strong communication skills in all forms including written, oral, email, telephone, and presentation
- A positive attitude to dealing with people
- Capable of hands on problem-solving, with ability to generate ideas and solutions
- Ability to use own initiative and pay close attention to detail
- Ability to cope with competing demands and to prioritise tasks
- Capable of working independently, and having responsibility as an individual, as well as being able to integrate and operate as part of a team.
- Microsoft Office and typing skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
- GBP 150 per week
Benefits &Future Prospects:
Leading to full time job depending on performance and passing apprenticeship. Breakfast and Lunch provided every day.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
Sign-up or log in to apply