Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
WHAT'S IT ALL ABOUT?
Unilever Business Administration apprentices provide administrative support to our UK and Global teams in a variety of departments including Marketing, Customer Development (Sales), Supply Chain, Human Resources and Communication. If successful, you will be placed in a department that matches your strengths and where possible, your career aspirations too!
As an apprentice, you’ll receive on-the-job training and experience in an administrative position along with formal training to gain the knowledge and skills you’ll need to support our business operations. You’ll join a team with a dedicated line manager committed to enhancing your career experiences. You’ll be given opportunities to develop the skills aligned to your role and responsibilities to enable you to take control of your career.
“My Apprenticeship has jump-started my career. I’m gaining unparalleled experience, a wealth of skills and knowledge and forming real connections with inspiring people who are truly passionate to help me develop.” – Samantha Whitbread, Business Administration
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
Locations include Leatherhead, Port Sunlight (close to Liverpool and Chester), Kingston, Central London, Ridgmont, Bedford (Near Milton Keynes).
WHO FITS THE BILL?
- We look for apprentices who….
- Can work as part of a team, so excellent communication skills and teamwork are essential, as are an ability to organise a varied workload
- Contribute their ideas and think for themselves
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail
- Have, or are predicted a GCSE A* - C or equivalent in English Language. (Please note that if you do not have a Maths GCSE grade A*-C or equivalent, you will be required, as part of this Apprenticeship programme to undertake this as part of the functional skills before taking the end-point assessment for this Apprenticeship Programme).
- You must be eligible to work in the UK
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
And you will get paid whilst you’re working towards your Apprenticeship!
15 - 18 months
WHEN DOES IT START?
3rd September 2018Sign-up or log in to apply