Who we are and what we do:
- We are a world-leading life sciences company offering laboratory testing and development services to the pharmaceutical industry across the globe, dedicated to delivering solutions that make a real difference to millions worldwide.
- At Covance, we help make the miracles of medicine a reality. We offer opportunities to work on diverse, challenging projects with bright, interesting colleagues while building a flexible and rewarding career. We put our trust in science and in one another. We believe that supportive teams, passionate people and inspired thinking are the formula for Better Science. This is your chance to become part of a team that helps to bring miracle of medicine to market sooner.
- As an apprentice GP Reports Administrator within Covance, you will play an integral role in supporting all aspects of volunteer recruitment and study support functions for our testing and development work. Following a comprehensive induction process and carefully-tailored training program, you will acquire a comprehensive knowledge of all aspects of clinical trials and bringing miracles of medicine to market.
- This is an introductory role that would suit someone looking for their first step in a career within the science industry.
You will learn the following:
- To provide administrative support and related duties which are broad, varied, and often of a complex/confidential manner. These include handling telephone calls, reviewing GP Report Consent Forms, using mail merge to generate letters, liaising with other departments to provide clerical support.
- To create multiple reports from the database to generate spreadsheets, letters, texts and emails.
- To record receipt of GP Reports into the recruitment database, updating the database as required.
What you'll receive:
- You'll undertake an Advanced Apprenticeship as a GP Reports Administrator over the course of 24 months,
- You will study for level 3 Apprenticeship,
- A chance to Act as an Ambassador across Yorkshire for Science roles,
- A salary of £13,500 in your first year rising to approx. £16,000 in your second year based on performance,
- A generous benefits and holiday package
- Progression opportunities within a ground-breaking organization.
- A passion for making a difference,
- A willingness to learn,
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team,
- Great attention to detail,
- Good communication skills
Get ready to redefine what's possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance. Here, you'll have the opportunity to personally advance healthcare and make a difference in peoples' lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of ground breaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow's drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients and your career.
By Applying for this role you agree to us sharing your data with our training and recruitment partner for the purpose of this recruitment campaign