- answering phones
- responding to emails and letters
- handling correspondence and legal documents
- setting up meetings
- using business CRM system
- welcoming customers and clients to the office
- dealing with mail
- ordering office equipment and stationary
- helping management with ad-hoc tasks
- customer focused
- well organised
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
Monday - Friday9.00am - 5.00pmGBP 11700ProgressionTraining
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.