Business Administrator - Harrogate (HG2) - 9322
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Harrogate remove
Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for...
A growing company located across the UK and covering the whole of Yorkshire. The organisation has a wide range of products and services available with a huge client base.
This company has a vibrant office environment and takes the welfare of its staff seriously.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will?
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound phone calls, in a professional and courteous manner
- Deal with queries where appropriate
- Maintain electronic and hard copy filing system
- Handle emails from both internal and external customers
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails
- Handle requests for information and data
- Order and maintain stationery and equipment
- Photocopy and print various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues
- Maintain office systems
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of 10 days of in-centre training in combination with work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling.
You will gain a Microsoft Office Specialist qualifications and City &Guilds Level 3 in Business &Administration. This fantastic opportunity can potentially lead to you earning GBP 25k in a business role.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be?
- A team player
- Someone with strong organisational skills
- Someone who has a lot of enthusiasm
- Someone with 5 GCSE Grades ( C and above)or equivalent, including Maths, IT and English
- Daily working hours are from Monday - Friday, 9: 00am-5: 30pm
- Within this role you will receive top of the market training and qualifications and the potential to grow within the company
- Additionally, this role will enable you to gain skills highly recognised in other workplaces
- It is important to be able to travel to work and back every day.
- The dress code is smart office wear as you will regularly be working with customers and clients so need to make a good impression
You will gain further career progression and possibly a new job title.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.
Sign-up or log in to apply