Business Administrator,Energy Assets-Sheffield
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- South Yorkshire remove
About the employer:
Energy Assets is one of Britain's leading and fastest growing independent metering businesses, delivering metering services, data supply, analytics and utility network services.
About the role:
• Providing admin support including customer and employee support
• Keeping well-organised files and records of business activity
• Keeping computer databases up to date
• Interacting with internal customers (engineers, manager, etc.) either on the phone or in person
• Answering phones and connecting calls to the proper department
• Taking phone messages and passing them on
• Following up on business communications
• Communicating with materials suppliers and vendors
• Using spreadsheets to track expenses and company spending
• Collecting and inputting company data
• Prioritising the sending and receiving of emails
• Preparing documents by printing, copying, and binding
• Writing and editing company correspondence
• Assisting with minor technical support
• Acting as a personal assistant to the executive team
• Scheduling appointments and events
• Ordering supplies
• Participating in office meetings and taking meeting minutes
• Being ready for any other administrative tasks that are required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
• A good general education – minimum of three National level 5 qualifications, one of which should preferably be English.
You should have basic PC skills and a knowledge of Microsoft Office – Excel, Word.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to use own initiative.
Applicants will be required to attend an Assessment Centre with Vision Apprentices as part of the screening process.
The employer reserves the right to close this vacancy early should a suitable candidate be identified prior to the published closing date
The Person Specification -
We are inviting enthusiastic individuals who are committed to learning new skills and knowledge with the appropriate experience, qualifications and personal qualities to apply for this exciting opportunity.
The employer would like applicants to be able to demonstrate the qualifications, skills, experience and attributes listed below to be considered.
Skills & Qualities:
- Time management skills
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
- Smart professional appearance
- Self-motivated & reliable
- Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
- GCSE Grades A to C or equivalent are essential, specifically Maths and English. 2017 grading system, grade 9 – grade 5
Employer: Energy Assets
Location: 3 Hydra Way, Nether Lane, Ecclesfield, S35 9AG
Weekly wage: £261.20
Hours per week: 40
Working pattern: Monday – Friday 9:00am – 5:00 pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break unpaid
Pay frequency: 28th of each calendar Month
Assissted Travel: NoSign-up or log in to apply