- Sofco is a leading provider of integrated and collaborative End-to-End Planning Software Solutions for the Consumer Goods and Manufacturing sectors.
The Sofco suite of application solutions cover planning, intelligence and execution, and support strategic business processes including:
Sales & Operations Planning,
- Integrated Business Planning,
- Trade Promotion Management,
- Supply Planning, Production Planning and Scheduling.
Our senior consultants work on and coordinate projects mainly in the domain of Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) for leading manufacturers worldwide. Whilst the original concept of S&OP focused on balancing supply and demand, i.e. sales and operations, it has now rightfully developed into a more comprehensive business-wide process incorporating financial planning and strategic direction and is now sometimes also referred to as IBP (Integrated Business Planning).
The best S&OP processes are designed from the ground up; they are designed by working alongside the stakeholders with consideration given to all the varying functional nuances of the business
As a qualified consultant, you will use our innovative supply chain planning solutions to analyse our customer’s needs and develop specific S&OP solutions. You will support the customer throughout the entire implementation schedule, keeping close contact with both new and current customers.
Finally, you will participate in improving and extending our software solutions by providing the product development teams with valuable project input.
IS Business Analyst / Apprentice Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) Consultant.
Main responsibilities / Day to Day tasks:
- Analysis and impact assessment
- Data modelling
- Business process modelling
- Presenting Solutions
- Investing and scoping requirements
Desired skills and qualities / personal profile:
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving abilities, [complemented with a university degree, are indispensable in this job]
- You should have a strong affinity with IT, [You will learn to analyse and implement S&OP processes.]
- Be well organised
- Have excellent people and communication skills
- Have good project management skills are a prerequisite for this apprenticeship.
You will work alongside Senior consultants with decades of experience and assist with current projects, whilst learning the necessary skills to manage projects of your own in the future.
Desired qualification requirements:
3x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
£12,000 - £13,000 per annum [depending on experience]
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.