Currently seeking a reliable and lively person with a willingness to learn and develop, to join a busy accounts office in Glasgow. They are a leading independent Forklift Truck Sales and Hire office, as well as an award winning family firm with over 50 years’ experience serving customers across the nation.
This apprenticeship will work you towards your SVQ Level 3 Diploma in Business and Administration, with a view to further specific training in Sage software.
Main role / Responsibilities:
You will learn a variety of skills including:
• Customer service skills through dealing with customers' telephone enquiries and speaking to colleagues
• Finance skills such as processing invoices etc.
• Communication skills via telephones, technology and face to face
• Technology skills through data input and emails, progressing to learning Sage
• Time management skills - ensuring workload is complete on time.
• Ambitious, driven and forward thinking
• Confident and friendly manner
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Someone willing to learn
• £8775 per year
• Friendly working environment
• Salary reviews as training and apprenticeship progresses
• Access to finance specific training
• Monday – Friday
• 9am – 5pm
• £168 per week
“QA’s apprenticeship programs may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.”
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website.
Note: This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.