The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
The THG apprenticeship programme is a great way to gain new skills in one of the world’s fastest growing and largest online retailers.
The THG Academy team plays a pivotal role within THG. The team ensure all employees have access to a number of training and apprenticeship opportunities throughout the business allowing all employees the opportunities thrive and succeed at THG.
The Resourcer Apprentice will be responsible for learning the apprenticeship recruitment process, supporting the apprenticeship programme manager in selecting potential new apprenticeship candidates across different brands within THG.
You will also be responsible for communicating with divisional leads to chase interview feedback and further apprenticeship recruitment requirements within that team whilst quickly becoming an important member of the team and supporting in successfully implementing the THG Apprenticeship Programme across the whole group.
Main role and Responsibilities:
Start with a 13-15 Month Business Administration Apprenticeship.
- Source suitable apprentice CVs / candidates using online portals and advertisements
- Develop relationships with potential apprenticeship candidates and grow a strong apprentice talent pool
- Responsible for all resourcing recruitment activity including advert placing, telephone vetting and eventually face to face interviewing
- Qualify, shortlist and present suitable candidates to Apprenticeship Programme Manager
- Support at Apprenticeship events when required.
- Liaise with divisional leads on apprenticeship requirements
- Monitor Apprenticeship e-mail inbox, ensuring that all enquiries are dealt with appropriately and efficiently
- Support the Apprenticeship Programme Manager in day to day administrative tasks and data entry when required
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a team and as an individual
- Strong PC skills
- An interest in beginning a career in Recruitment or HR, and a keenness to learn about Apprenticeships
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.