Do you want a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills and start a very rewarding career?Start here, apply now!
You will be working for?
An Edinburgh based property and corporate finance business that covers the UK.
We assist clients by sourcing, negotiating and structuring finance from GBP 100k to GBP 50m.
We are looking for an ambitious person to join the team.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
In this role, you will ?
- Build and maintain effective relationships with in house and external clients
- Ensure timely, accurate and appropriate responses to telephone calls/enquiries
- Liaise with all members of the in house team to support them with tasks as required
- Develop relationships with clients and other parties and ensure exceptional customer service at all times
- Support the team in a wide variety and number of administration tasks
- Manage diaries and update diaries with meeting and travel information
- Deal with price travel, accommodation and other office purchases and supplies
- Answer phones, take messages and deal with clients in a professional manner
- Assist the team in creating files for their deals
- Update our database with new client information and notes
- Deal with database management and assist the team in making sure our data is current and correct
- Help us file and order documents both online and offline
- Assist the office manager with accounting tasks
- Help the team to collate necessary documents for deals
- Support the team in marketing tasks and research tasks
- Help create written correspondence and documents using standard formats
- Contribute to the success of the team
- Monitor your own workload, and provide regular feedback to other team members
You' re training?
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be:
- Bright and enthusiastic with a high attention to detail
- Able to communicate openly and honestly with colleagues and ask for support and guidance when required
- Proactive and continually looking for ways to exceed client expectations and in offering assistance
- Able to ask questions and is keen to learn
- Someone with good computer skills who is able to use Microsoft Office and Excel
- Someone with good written English and numerical skills who is able to communicate in a professional manner
- Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
You will have an excellent opportunity to possibly gain future progression.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Digital Marketing apprenticeship with QA and begin your Digital Marketing career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.