Business Degree Apprentice
Visa is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries to fast, secure and reliable electronic payments.
Visa is all about helping people around the world reach their everywhere – the place where their personal, professional and financial goals intersect. As the premier payments technology company, we're proud to boast that our commerce platforms touch the lives of billions, all over the globe.
Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Whether you aspire to be an inspiring manager, savvy marketer or financial wizard, you’ll make your mark at Visa dreaming up new ideas and gaining exposure to some of the most advanced tech in the industry, as we turn wearables, devices and even cars into new ways to pay - everywhere you go.
As a Visa Apprentice you will be part of incredible teams helping drive economic growth in the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
Rotational work placements in key areas of the business may include:
- Marketing: Visa’s Marketing & Communications teams conduct market research and analytics on consumers and clients to develop best-in-class marketing plans that accelerate Visa product adoption and growth. Additionally, this team is dedicated to increasing Visa brand equity through building trust with clients and investors and communicating corporate themes like Financial Inclusion and Corporate Social Responsibility, among other strategies.
- Client Services: This team provides industry-leading operational support to Visa’s clients across Europe. With deep knowledge and expertise, they are a key internal partner to product and technology, bringing the voice of the customer into the design, development and successful deployment of Visa products and services.
- Product Management: Visa’s Global Product Team is responsible for all aspects of product strategy and development in consumer and business products that drive revenue growth for Visa. The team develops new channel solutions and technology support, builds alliances and solutions for new products, and is responsible for product analytics.
- Sales & Solutions: This team is dedicated to serving the needs of our clients – merchants, financial institutions & fintechs. As a trusted, strategic partner for our clients, they deliver tangible value to increase revenue & efficiencies and grow business intelligence. They ensure that Merchants prefer Visa and win new business for Visa card issuance. The team’s actions are designed to protect and grow payment volume, while balancing the needs of all of Visa’s stakeholders.
Quality & Skills
Visa is a diverse community of disruptors, trailblazers and risk-takers who are fascinated by new technology and want to be empowered to change the way business is done. We're looking for apprentices with:
- Outstanding communication skills (written & verbal)
- Advanced analytical skills
- Proven leadership capabilities
- Excellent collaboration
- Drive, integrity and passion
7 GCSE’s A*-C including Maths & English language, plus 2 A Levels at grade B or above in any discipline and a passion for Technology.
• Starting salary £18.5K plus potential to earn bonus
• 25 days annual leave
• Study leave
• SMART benefits, e.g. gym subsidy, travel insurance, medical cover and many more
• Great office location, restaurant and other facilities
A permanent role at Visa once you complete your Degree!
Sign-up or log in to apply