Rentokil is one of the largest international business services companies, employing over 35,000 colleagues in over 70 countries across the globe. Their three brands Rentokil, Initial and Ambius are the market experts in pest control, washroom solutions, specialist hygiene, medical waste disposal, property care and also interior/exterior landscaping for companies within any industry.
Rentokil Intial is a high performing FTSE 100 company whose colleagues can enjoy a welcoming and friendly culture including dress down culture and Rentokil Initial Rewards program.
Rentokil Initial are currently seeking an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to join them.
As their apprentice, you’ll be a part of the global award winning Group Learning and Development team (HR) supporting the Digital Learning team in building a global digital learning strategy for over 37,000 colleagues globally, managing the administration of our global social learning platform and working with global HR teams to obtain engagement and buy in.
You will be based at the global head office in Blackwater, Camberley alongside other functional support teams such as Marketing & Innovation and Sales.
Main role / Key responsibilities:
- Managing the administration of our global Social Learning Platform
- Managing our global ticketing system including handling front line enquiries raised by the business
- Working closely with our global HR teams to build relationships and engagement for our Digital Learning Strategy
- Using and maintaining reporting databases such as Sisense to create easy-to visualise dashboards for our key stakeholders. This also includes managing and designing Adhoc reports that cater for our businesses based on their need
- Ensuring that critical business processes are followed in order to maintain the highest quality data
- Working with internal teams to review system processes and making recommendations for improvements
- Designing, building and launching targeted communications out to colleagues globally
- Gain a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship
Desirable skills and personal qualities:
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also be able to work individually at times
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good organisation skills and be willing to learn
- Ability to take initiative with good problem solving skills
- Minimum 5 GCSE Grades (C and above) or equivalent, including Maths and English.
Prospects & Benefits:
- Salary boost upon successful completion of the apprenticeship
- Full training for all aspects of the job role as long as you are happy to learn while working.
- Support will be provided with regular 1:1s with a line manager and assigned mentor that can help them shape their ongoing career at Rentokil Initial.
- Real responsibility at an early stage
- Exposure to senior leadership and collaboration widely across the organisation
- Upon completing the apprenticeship, there are real progression opportunities available
- Rentokil Initial employee rewards program
- 20 days paid annual leave per year (excludes bank holidays)
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.