Flying Start degree programmes
If you want to go to university but are also keen to begin your career, our Flying Start degree programmes offer the best of both worlds.
You’ll get to meet our world-class clients and be part of our highly skilled teams. Studying at university you’ll get to experience the full-time student lifestyle but with paid placements, you’ll have some money to enjoy it too. You’ll gain a degree, and hopefully impress us enough to secure a job with us after you graduate.
Our Business Flying Start programme at Queen’s University Belfast lasts four years. You can join this programme alongside one of seven business-related degrees offered by Queen’s University Belfast. As part of the Business route, you’ll complete work experience during your summer holidays, with a Talent Academy in your first year, a Summer Internship in your second year, and a Work Placement in your third year.
Open to students on the following courses:
- BSc Hons Business Management
- BSc Hons Business Economics
- BSc Hons Finance
- BSc Hons Accounting
- BSc Hons Economics
- BSc Hons Economics and Finance
- BSc Hons Economics and Accounting
What you’ll need
- You’ll need to be on course for a 2:1 or above and apply during your first year of study.
- Each university has their own admissions policy to consider applications. Please refer to the relevant policy from our partner universities to determine your eligibility should you feel your circumstances impact on your application.
Find out more
- If you’re planning to study at Queen’s University of Belfast on one of the eligible courses mentioned above, and you are also keen on the Flying Start route, please register your interest for the programme here
- If you’re in your first year of an eligible course, please speak to your faculty about applying