We encourage our candidates to learn the ins and outs of how our business operates. We are interested in an administrator to be collective in their thought process whilst able to priorities and manage their workload.
The Chartered Banker Institute is the only professional banking institute in the UK. We are an educational charity, established by Royal Charter. We are the only body in the world able to confer the status of Chartered Banker to suitably qualified individuals.Throughout our existence we have driven an agenda of ethical professionalism.We are committed to promoting professional standards for bankers, providing professional qualifications for retail, commercial and private bankers in the UK and overseas, and offering professional membership to qualified individuals.
TThe Business Innovation Assistant will support the Institutes internal and external customers and partners in meeting the growing demands for IT and integration between different systems. To provide the tools and support to assist with the improvements of services offered, developing a framework for solving of IT related issues and simplifying its usage.
- Develop an understanding of the business needs for IT and help with improvements and efficiencies
- Develop relationships with IT suppliers to source IT equipment to meet the needs of the business
- Liaise with internal and external colleagues and suppliers
- Develop FAQ and answer database from support log to help internal customers
- Implement IT policies as developed
- Maintain the backup policy and assist with any improvements
- Develop a suitable user guide which supports existing and new colleagues in the use of IT systems
- Help to develop our SharePoint capabilities using tools such as SharePoint designer to improve communications within the Institute
- Investigating new technologies which would add value to the Institute
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, with proven ability to work effectively
- Excellent Customer Service with ability to engage at all levels
- The ability to build good working relationships with colleagues and clients
- Ability to produce a high standard and volume of work
- Good planning &organisational ability - can organise own workflow and can determine when it is appropriate to seek direction
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
- Aptitude to learn and a desire to show initiative
- Educated to National Certificate Level, with 4 passes, including Maths and English
You must have at least 5 National 5 grades, qualifications must include Maths and English.
- Monday - Friday
- 9.00am - 5.00pm
- GBP 13000
- Institute' s excellent benefits
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.
For more information about QA Apprenticeships, please visit our website. Note:This advert may close early if a suitable candidate is found before the advertised close date is reached.