Business Management Degree Apprenticeship - E.ON - Notingham
Not taking applications
- Degree Apprenticeships
- Accounting & Tax
- Business & Admin
- Customer Service
- Sales and Marketing
- Banking and Finance
- Advertising & PR
- Health & Safety
- Employability Skills
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Contact Centre Operations
- Public Relations
- Information Management Apprenticeships
- Nottingham remove
Business Management Degree Apprenticeship
We have opportunities to join our 2019 Business Management Degree Apprenticeship
E.ON is a privately-owned international energy company. Our 40,000 colleagues in 13 countries work daily towards the improvement of technical innovations and user-friendly customer solutions for the new energy world. We are the first large energy company to focus more heavily upon the energy of the future through our three business areas of energy networks, renewable energies and customer solutions.
E.ON provides electricity and gas to millions of homes and businesses here in the UK. It’s incredibly complex work. It takes the talents of thousands of people to do what we do. Yet our vision is a simple one. We want to be the trusted energy partner for our customers. We’re doing that by making energy cleaner and simpler to understand. We’re also doing it by being genuinely helpful people and treating our customers fairly.
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
Get in touch
If you have any questions about this role, please contact UndergradRecruitment@eon-uk.com.
At a glance
Reference no: 97338 Contract term: Permanent Working hours: Full time Closing date: 30.04.2019 Salary: £18,000
What are we looking for?
- A commitment to undertaking a role with significant responsibility from day one
- The passion and determination it takes to fast-track into a rewarding career with huge responsibility
- You’ll also need three Bs at A-level or two Distinctions and a Merit at BTEC level, plus a C or above in English and Maths at GCSE.
E.ON is committed to growing their own talent; we are investing in the people of our future. If you have passion, work hard, and want to make a difference, you’re just the type of person we want.
- To avoid disappointment, we strongly advise you to apply well in advance. Our schemes attract great interest and we may have to close a scheme early if all the places are filled.
- Please remember that we only want you to apply for the role you think is most suitable for you, and therefore you may only apply for one scheme.
- Due to the nature of this role a DBS (Disclosure Barring Service) check maybe required.
- For more information on reasonable adjustments click here.
Business Management Degree Apprenticeship
Location: Nottingham - with some travel
Not all leaders are born as such. Most of them are nurtured. On the Business Management Apprenticeship at E.ON, you’ll have the chance to earn while you learn, all the while working toward a fully accredited degree in Management. And with no student debt!
It’s a scheme for confident, able self-starters with the hunger to become the future leaders of our business. And what a business – we’re one of the biggest energy suppliers in the world. So we’re looking for the kind of people who’ll have the determination to leave a lasting impact, get straight to work after college and indulge their restless need to keep learning and developing.
What will you do?
Our four-year scheme with six-to-nine-monthly rotational placements across the entire E.ON business is arguably our most holistic early careers opportunity. The Degree apprenticeship offers you the chance to work on everything from finance, strategy and political changes influencing the energy industry to HR, business management and marketing. The end goal is to discover your natural passion and shape your future within E.ON.
We’ll take care of the tuition fees for the scheme and cover your modules at university as well as paying you for your hard work during the scheme. So don’t worry about student debt, because you won’t have any. You’ll actually be making money. How many students can say that?Sign-up or log in to apply