Business Manager Apprentice - Glasgow (G4 0) - 9425
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Business & Admin
- Glasgow remove
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and vibrant company. Here, you get to earn and learn. Apply now!
You will be working for...
An established provider of quality student accommodation.
We are looking to recruit for our busy Glasgow office.
Be part of QA' s 10k in Tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
Your role will include?
- Dealing with day to day enquiries from residents and the public at Union State, both face to face and by telephone
- Receiving and distributing mail to individual flats
- Doing any general administrating, including photocopying, filing, faxing, post, etc
- Recording maintenance problems, when reported to Reception and passing the problem onto the relevant party
- Assisting in the regular inspections of all residential accommodation, throughout term time and at the end of contracts
- Assisting with the marketing, sales and reservation of accommodation for residents, guests and visitors
- Updating customer information onto the database
Starts with a 12-14 month Business apprenticeship, which consists of work-based assessment, covering:IT skills, Customer service, Administration and Complaints handling. With the opportunity of a 1 Day Microsoft Office Specialist training course at our training centre.
You will gain an SVQ in Business &Administration and Microsoft Office Specialist ( MOS) . This is a fantastic opportunity to start a long and rewarding career in Business Administration.
Who should apply...
The ideal candidate will be?
- Naturally enthusiastic and hardworking, with an interest in the property sector
- Someone with good written and verbal communication skills, as well as being computer literate
- Someone with excellent team working skills and a can-do attitude
- Able to effectively deal with the customers, to deliver a professional service
- Someone with the ability to work with minimum supervision
- Someone with 5 standards ( Level 1 - 3)OR 5 National Level 5 grades, both qualifications including Maths and English would be ideal
The daily working hours are from Monday-Friday, 9: 00am to 5: 00pm &10am-6pm * some variance may be required
What happens when I complete my apprenticeship?
You will have the opportunity to continue this very rewarding career in business with careerprogression.
It only takes a minute to apply for a Business apprenticeship with QA and begin your Business career with great prospects today.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes are part-funded by ESF. The ESF is Europe' s main instrument for supporting jobs, helping people get better jobs and ensuring fairer job opportunities for all EU citizens.
Note:This advert may close
Sign-up or log in to apply