Employer: King's College London
Wage: £400.40 Per Week
Hours: 35.00 Per Week
We’re looking for an enthusiastic person with good communication skills to work in a busy management accounting department at King’s College London. You will provide accounting support for our academic colleagues and, dependent on your skills and exam progress, there are likely to be opportunities for progression across a range of financial functions in the university.
We have 3 vacant roles; 2 within Corporate Reporting responsible to Martin Jopp and David Barrett and 1 role within Arts & Sciences Management Accounting reporting to Lab Vekaria.
All 3 roles will have the same profile;
- Maintenance of staffing establishment records and reconciling staffing records between the university’s information systems;
- Provision of ad-hoc project and analysis work in support of the relevant faculties, directorates or university-level projects connected to the role;
- Supporting the production of future year budgets for the departments, faculties or directorates connected to the role;
- Providing cover for other roles within the management accounting community;
- Assist with the production of management accounts for a range of departments, faculties or directorates or supporting university-level reporting;
- Assist with in year forecasting of income and expenditure;
- Being the first point of contact for all finance matters, dealing with a range of queries from the departments, faculties or directorates connected to the role;
- For role holders with a high degree of IT literacy there will be the opportunity to specialise in finance systems support.
- Supporting the development of processes and tools for use within the management accounting community.
Wage will vary from £20,836
- £23,334 per annum, plus £3223 LTA
- Minimum of 3 A Levels at grade C or above including a numerical subject
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs A*-C including English and Maths or equivalent qualifications.
- Previous experience of having worked in accounting background is desirable