Business Research Programme Admin Apprentice
Ipsos is one of the world’s largest market research companies with offices in 88 countries. We are an innovative, entrepreneurial, client-focused organisation, providing research services to over 5,000 clients worldwide.
Are you looking to begin a career in business administration and gain an Apprenticeship qualification within a growing market-leading company? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Alongside working full-time and gaining extensive training, we'll support you in completing a Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship. You’ll be developing your business administration career in a nurturing and friendly team environment with a professional, creative and informal working culture.
As a Research Programme Administrator, you will support and work alongside Market Researchers on a large-scale, ongoing, fast-paced multi-country programme. Your focus will be providing support on data delivery, reporting and analysis to the end client.
Your key daily responsibilities will include:
- Quality checking key deliverables, ensuring they are delivered accurately and to the highest quality
- Populating PowerPoint reports and writing commentary
- Preparing, planning, prioritising and communicating effectively to ensure deliverables are sent to schedule
- Building and maintaining effective working relationships with internal suppliers and team members
You’ll have the chance to develop new technical skills including report development, statistics and Microsoft Office skills. As well as softer skills such as team work, communication, adapting to deadlines, and problem solving.
- We're looking for someone with great communication and organisational skills and a hunger to learn and develop.
- You’ll be keen to start your career in business administration as a valued member of our research team.
- With a friendly and enthusiastic manner, you’ll enjoy assisting people across the business with a proactive and customer-focused approach.
- You’ll have a keen interest in task ownership and overall project delivery.
You’ll develop the skills you need to answer queries confidently and solve problems.
- You’ll also be comfortable asking questions and working with your colleagues in the team to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Please note that this is an Apprenticeship role, therefore we are unable to consider candidates who hold an existing qualification at the same or higher level in a similar subject to Business Administration.
- 3 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject
- Plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
- Full right to work in the UK
- 25 days annual leave
- Get your birthday off
- Central location and vibrant laidback office
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.Sign-up or log in to apply