This company provides a vibrant and fun working environment, surrounded by energetic, driven staff members who like to provide a lot of laughs in the office. There is also an office dog present.
Currently seeking a hardworking, creative individual who is looking to work in a fun company who provide entertainment and parties to clients in and around London.
Looking for a motivated candidate who will work on the social media side of things to help build up the company profile and generate more work through creative branding and awareness.
- Taking care of the companies social media using:Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and other platforms
- Writing one blog a week
- Being involved and writing in the monthly newsletter
- Communicating with entertainers to get them involved in our social media
- Promoting services to schools, hotels and other areas
- Help develop the company profile as leaders in their field
- Good understanding of SEO, Wordpress or Hootsuite are preferred but not essential
- Must like dogs ( office dog called max who is very friendly)
- Good sense of humour and ability to communicate with others from colleagues to clients
- The candidate must have 3 GCSEs ( or equivalent)at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths ( or equivalents)at grade D or above.
- Monday-Friday, 10am - 6pm
- Achieve the Digital Marketing level 3 qualification.
- Upon successful completion of your training, there is a real opportunity for progression within the business and additional training.
- Dress down culture
- Staff enjoy having laughs and banter.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.