Business Support Coordinator Apprentice - People Marketing
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Full Time
- Employability Skills
- Distance Learning
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Employment & Training
- Level 3
- Level 3
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Business & Admin
- Social Media Apprenticeships
Apprenticeship: Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3
Employer: People Marketing Fashion Recruitment
Salary/Hours: £3.70ph – 39.5 hours per week Monday-Friday
Amazing opportunity to Support the Fashion Recruitment Team by carrying out administrative tasks such as loading candidate details onto our database, answering calls, updating our website, loading jobs onto job sites and expanding our social media (writing blogs, daily facebook posts, sharing news items etc).
The role of the Business Support Administrator is to support the Fashion Recruitment team in their activities and is largely admin-based. The main aspects of the role are listed below.
Business Administration (Approximately 80% of job)
- Entering candidate details onto our database
- Re-formatting candidate in Microsoft Word
- Uploading jobs to jobsites
- Answering telephone calls
- Responding to candidate queries by email
- Researching companies and setting them up on our database
- Collating information for client meetings
- Monitoring consultant emails when they are out of the office
Maintaining the shared calendar Social Media (20% of job)
- Researching ideas for social media articles
- Daily posts to Facebook/ LinkedIn Twitter etc
- Writing or assisting with writing blogs
This role requires a confident individual who is a strong written and verbal communicator, with the flexibility to take on new tasks. You will be confident and especially competent in the use of Microsoft packages and other software, be incredibly ambitious and willing to undertake further training and development.
For this level 3 apprenticeship, requirements include a minimum of grade C or above in GCSE English, Maths and ICT or equivalent. An attention to detail, friendly and approachable person is favoured.
This is a 12-month apprenticeship paying weekly wages of £3.70ph, where you will achieve level 3 in Business Administration Apprenticeship with Functional skills also available in English, Maths and ICT if required.
Upon completion of the apprenticeship, this company will be looking to keep the right individual on full time.
This is a wonderful opportunity to get your foot in the door and apply your skills with People Marketing. Apply today!Application closed