Salary potential: £25,760 OTE
Location: Working from home, will need to occasionally come into our Glasgow site for meetings so must live within 30 miles of the site.
Hours: Full-Time 40 hrs - Flexible working hours
Drive sales satisfaction as a Call Centre Sales Adviser
Join our friendly team as a home-based inbound sales adviser, and you'll promote and sell products and services with a focus on excellent customer service. The majority of your time will be spent supporting customers in all aspects of their mobile phones. It could be setting up new contracts, upgrading, working through solutions with customers to help retain their business.
We'll provide you with all the training you need to feel confident in this role, and we'll give you lots of ongoing support too. Positive, empathetic and driven, you'll proactively question your customers to ensure you're finding the right upgrade and products for them. This role will see you help customers and get rewarded with customer satisfaction and financial incentives. You'll be working from home but will need to be able to travel to our Skypark office in the city centre of Glasgow for occasional meetings with your team.
What you'll be doing:
- Taking inbound calls in a virtual contact centre
- Delivering a service which makes your customers feel valued
- Offering products and services to existing customers to aid customer retention.
What we're looking for:
- Excellent communication skills
- A talent for learning new skills, processes and technology quickly
- The ability to think on your feet and adapt to different situations
- A good listener, who's empathetic and patient
- A private home working environment with suitable broadband connection and a quiet space to work.
At Capita Customer Management, we're transforming customer experiences. Our expert teams handle more than 100 million customer conversations every year across phone, email, web and more. We're partnering with clients like O2, Transport for London, Samsung and RSPCA, and have 19 contact centres across the UK, India, Poland and South Africa. Join us and discover better as you find new ways to delight customers.
What's in it for you?
- A competitive salary £19760 Plus OTE up to £25760
- 22 days' holiday plus public holidays
- Pension scheme and a childcare scheme
- Monthly incentive scheme
- A wide range of discounts on everything from retail, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology.
You'll get the chance to join a network of 61,000 experienced, innovative and dedicated individuals, working across multiple disciplines and sectors. There are countless opportunities to learn new skills and develop with us, there may even be the opportunity to extend your contract further. We'll provide the support you need to do all of this, because our purpose is to create a better outcome for you.
What will happen next:
- Choose apply now to fill out our short application
- Your application will be reviewed by our global recruitment team
- We will invite you to take part in an interactive game based assessment called Arctic Shore Assessment. Please look out for an email from email@example.com and complete as soon as possible
- Once you have completed your assessment you will be invited to a video interview with a member of the recruitment team
To view our Covid-19 and process adjustments information, please visit the Capita Careers site.
We're an equal opportunity employer, which means we'll consider all suitably qualified applicants regardless of gender identity or expression, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, age, sexual orientation, disability status or any other protected characteristic. We recruit and develop our people based on merit and their passion for creating better outcomes, and we're committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. During the application process, you'll be asked to share your personal characteristics and data with us. This helps us understand our audience so we can make sure we are doing everything we can to attract a diverse range of people and ensure our recruitment processes are fair and inclusive.