Are you looking for a fun holiday job?
Are you looking to get paid to develop your leadership skills?
The Camp Manager has overall responsibility for the camp. You will be the person that everyone at the camp looks to for motivation, support and direction, therefore you must show knowledge and experience in the product, programming, customer care, diplomacy, financial care and health and safety.
You will be required to keep the lines of communication open between the operations team, contact centre and the parents of the children.
As the Camp Manager you will create staff rotas and carefully manage staff ratios daily to ensure we are not over or understaffed and within our budget requirements.
- Over 21
- Be a UK/EU citizen and have lived within the EU continuously for the last 3 year
- Knowledge and experience of managing a childcare camp (programming, health and safety, financial care and customer care.)
- Confident problem solver and ultimately a decision maker
- Desirable to have a level 3 childcare qualification
Preferred Qualifications include:
- QCF, CACHE, NVQ at level 3 or QTS/PGCE or equivalent.
What we do at Camp Beaumont:
At 30 great camps based across London and the Home Counties, we make sure children are cared for in a safe and happy environment, while trying new activities and making new friends! We’ve been caring for children for over three decades and continue to be an excellent service to parents to provide childcare over the school holidays. All of our camps are fun filled, and we’re experts in making the school holidays extra special.
Successful candidates are required to undergo an enhanced DBS disclosure and two professional references. You need to possess the legal right to live and work in the UK to be considered for employment with Camp Beaumont.