Candidate Administrator Apprentice
Paragon Locums is a healthcare agency that builds direct, strong relationships with Private Hospitals, Local Authorities and NHS Trusts - providing more personalised service and ensuring that they are sending across only the highest calibre of staff. They are now looking for a Candidate Administrator Apprentice to join their team!
- Identifying, attracting and shortlisting candidates for the recruitment process using all appropriate methods to fulfil job requirements.
- Writing, placing and updating job adverts in line with company procedures.
- Monitoring and shortlisting responses and distributing appropriately.
- Liaising with candidates to initiate registration process through to completion.
- Processing candidate documentation and identifying outstanding requirements.
- Liaising with the Compliance Team to ensure the registration process is completed efficiently.
- Providing general administrative assistance as required.
- Achieving KPIs set out by manager.
You’ll need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Talent Team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organisation skills imperative
- Strong IT Skills
- Driven and determined to achieve targets
- Solution-focused attitude with a will to deliver a high-quality service always
- Highly Confident and able to proactively identify issues
- Hard-working, positive, energetic and enthusiastic
- Have a willingness to learn and to apply learnings to the role