Candidate Care Consultant Apprentice - Tulse Hill - SE27
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Customer Service
Do you have:
WILLINGNESS TO LEARN?
ABILITY TO TAKE FEEDBACK?
PROPENSITY TO TAKE ACTION?
We call this #EEWAP, and if you are full of #EEWAP then an apprenticeship with Future LDN could be PERFECT for you!
WHAT DOES THIS JOB INVOLVE?
This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a busy atmosphere and help with the smooth running of an office. You will gain an insight of how the business works and contribute to creating a positive image of the company. The LDN Grp helps young people in the UK achieve their dream apprenticeships by simple steps.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
· Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
· Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
· Helping to create, implement & analyse our marketing strategy
· Reviewing and updating marketing collateral
· Building, maintaining and managing our social media presence on channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+ , Youtube and the blog
· Analysing social media campaigns
· Understanding of PPC and SEO
· Preparing and delivering sales pitches and coordinating sales campaigns and follow up emails or letters
· Handling inbound sales requests/new location requests
· Training new locations on the Parcelly process
· Execution of other daily business matters
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE GOOD AT?
Our client would be particularly interested in candidates with;
· Keen and willing to learn
· Team player
· Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
· Confidence to engage proactively with clients and business partners
· Good interpersonal skills and enthusiastic
· Natural creative flare and social media savvy, blogging experience Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
· IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
· 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C
· Fluent English speaking and written skills required
· Professional, strong communication, presentation and organisation skills
· Numerate with strong computer literacy, particularly in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
All you need is EEWAP – Energy, Enthusiasm, Willingness to Learn, Ability to Take Feedback and Propensity to Take Action.
You’ll also need to pass a face to face screening interview with our Employer Partnerships team (don’t worry, we’re a friendly bunch) and sit initial assessments in Maths and English.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
There’s tons of information on Future LDN, our qualifications and our process for helping young people to kickstart their careers on our website – www.futureldn.co
ABOUT FUTURE LDN
Future LDN helps talented young people to start their careers through exciting apprenticeships with a focus on digital skills. Apprentices are able to choose from one of our three advanced apprenticeship pathways – Digital Client Services, Digital Project Admin and Digital Finance. Once you’ve applied, we’ll work with you to understand which pathway is the best fit for your skills, personality and interests and then we’ll introduce you to employers looking for apprentices in that pathway.
Every week, Future LDN puts on an awesome event where employers come to meet a group of young people who are full of #EEWAP and who are looking for apprenticeships. The event lasts a full day, and every candidate gets the opportunity to meet and impress a group of awesome businesspeople who are looking to hire apprentices. After the event, employers invite successful candidates to work trials in their offices, and if that goes well – hey presto – YOU’RE AN APPRENTICE!Sign-up or log in to apply