Care Assistant Apprentice - Holmes House Care Village
We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Part Time
- Employability Skills
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Work Experience/Interns
- Professional Qualifications
- Health and Social Care
- Wigston remove
Are you looking to take your first step into health and social care? Prime Life is looking for a passionate apprentice care assistant to join their team in providing quality care for those at Holmes House Care Village.
The appropriate candidate will have a caring nature, with great personal and communication skills. You will be passionate about developing your own abilities, and will have the client’s interests at the heart of everything you do - going out of your way to manage and exceed their expectations.
The successful applicant will carry out a range of different tasks, including:
- Delivering the highest quality of care
- Getting involved with outside professionals such as doctors and district nurses
- Providing assistance and support with daily living skills such as feedings, dressing, and personal hygiene
- Providing recreational support with trips and visits out of the home
- Updating daily care notes
No experience of this position is required as full training and support is provided.
Your hourly rate will be no less than £4.00 if you are working towards a Level 2 NVQ in Social and Health Care. However if you already have a Level 2 NVQ qualification, you will work toward a Level 3 NVQ with an additional wage of £5.50 per hour.
The role is 30 hours per week and Holmes House Care Village operate a flexible shift pattern.
Looking to start a career in health and social care? Don’t hesitate to get in contact with us!Application closed