At Gofal Cymru Care we specialise in providing residential care and support for teenagers and adults with learning disabilities and mental health needs. We are looking for people who share our values, who are caring, empathetic and compassionate to join our dedicated team.Located in one of our small (maximum six bed) homes across Cardiff and Barry, full or part time contracts are available
We are looking to hire an enthusiasticCare assistant apprentice. You will assist and provide quality care to individualsdepending on their specific needs.
The role includes:
- supporting individuals on a day to day basis, including with personal care where necessary.
- encouraging them to retain their independence and enabling them to achieve their goals and make their own choices.
- helping individuals to engage in activities both in and outside of the home, e.g. cooking, cleaning, shopping, going to the gym, days out, leisure activities.
- ensuring their well-being is at the centre of everything you do.
- Prior care experience would be useful but not essential
- A caring, compassionate nature
- A driving licence would be an advantage although not essential
- Good communicator