Care Assistant - Peaker Park Care Village
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
- Higher Apprenticeship
- Health and Social Care
- Market Harborough remove
Are you looking to take your first step into health and social care? Prime Life is looking for a passionate care assistant to join their team in providing quality care for those at Peaker Park care village.
The appropriate candidate will have a caring nature, with great personal and communication skills. You will be passionate about developing your own skills, and will have the client’s interests at the heart of everything you do, going out of your way to manage and exceed their expectations.
The successful applicant will carry out a range of different tasks, including:
- Encouraging and supporting independence
- Delivering the highest quality of care
- Getting involved with outside professionals such as doctors, district nurses etc
- Providing assistance and support with daily living skills such as feedings, dressing, and personal hygiene
- Providing recreational support with trips and visits out of the home
- Updating daily care notes
No experience of this position is required as full training and support is provided.
Your hourly rate will be no less than £4.00, with £5.50 per hour awarded to those with an NVQ qualification in Health & Social Care. The role is 30 hours per week and Peaker Park operate a flexible shift pattern.
Looking to start a career in health and social care? Don’t hesitate to get in contact with us!Sign-up or log in to apply