Certified Associate in Project Management - CAPM
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Project Management
Looking to become a project manager? With a predicted 15.7 million project management roles to be available globally by 2020, there's no better time to get involved.
PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
Awarded by Project Management Institute
- Packed with all the Project Management certifications, including Prince2, Agile, Microsoft and the Certified Associate in Project Management qualification, this course is perfect for any aspiring project manager.
- The collection includes four separate globally recognised certifications:
- Certified Associate in Project Management - CAPM
- Agile Certified Practitioner - ACP
- Microsoft Projects 2013
- What support is available?
- 24/7 technical support
- A tailored orientation from our award winning StudentCare ™ team
- Mentor support from industry experts
- 12 months access to the PMI
- Student discounts from TOTUM
- All exams included
- The flexibility to study at a time that suits you
- A dedicated CV detox team, to help turn your new certifications into a career
When can I start?
Our CAPM collection is for both new project managers, and those with a few years of experience.
No prerequisites for the Agile training. However, in order to take the ACP exam you'll need 2,000 hours project experience with additional 1,800 hours of Agile experience.
Upon completing the CAPM collection you will be able to pursue a career as a project coordinator or manager in multiple industries, including:
- Oil + Gas
In these roles, you could earn up to £40,000 per annum (source: ITjobswatch Salary Checker, 2015, UK Only)