The Certified Associate in Project Management is perfect for any stage of your career. From entry level to the experienced, this course is set to develop your skills towards becoming a leading project manager.
Why choose the Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM)?
Whether you’re new to project management, changing careers or already serving as a subject matter expert on project teams, the CAPM can both improve your current career or career aspirations.
This certification allows you to easily apply your learnt skills to your practical, on the job experiences. It allows you to demonstrate your development and growth in your understanding of project management.
It’s the perfect route into the project management world.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training-
Certification: Certified Associate Project Management (CAPM)
Study time: 50-60 hours
Student support: StudentCare™, Career Services and expert mentoring
Assessment: 1 x 180 minute exam, (included) 150 questions.
Also includes practice exam and questions
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Project team members, entry level project managers, undergraduate or graduate students studying project management
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications.
- Get hands-on industry experience.
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!