The CEH is recognised globally as the most advanced certified ethical hacking course in the market. The course covers attack technologies, commonly used by hackers and teaches you exactly how to act in fighting back on these attacks.
By passing this exam and gaining this certification you prove you’re skilled in understanding how to look for weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems. It shows you’ve got the same knowledge and tools as a malicious hacker, but you can use them in a lawful and legitimate manner.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training
Certification: Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH)
Study time: 50-60 hours
Student support: StudentCare™, Career Services and
Prerequisites: 2 years work experience in information
security, hardware and networking or completed a certification pathway covering these areas
Assessment: 1 x 240 minute exam (included), 125 questions.
Also includes practice exam and questions
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Network professionals, penetration testers, information security professionals, security officers, auditors or site administrators
Includes: Mentoring, labs and test prep
Why learn with us?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications.
- Get hands-on industry experience.
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!