Employer: M&G plc
Wage: £325.50 Per Week
Hours: 35.00 Per Week
We are seeking a motivated and conscientious Apprentice who is interested in working in Financial Services and wishes to pursue a career in Operational Change. The successful applicant will support the business change agenda through analysis, conduct impact assessment and delivery of strategic, transformational, regulatory, legislative change and continuous improvement.
The successful applicant will support the business change agenda through analysis, conduct impact assessment and delivery of strategic, transformational, regulatory, legislative change and continuous improvement.
They will also get the opportunity to learn about the end to end change lifecycle and be coached and supported by the wider Change Analyst Team.
About M&G plc
M&G plc is a leading savings and investments business which was formed in 2017 through the merger of Prudential plc’s UK and Europe savings and insurance operation and M&G Investments, its wholly-owned international investment manager.
In March 2018, Prudential plc announced its intention to demerge the company with a premium listing on the London Stock Exchange. As an independent company, M&G plc has a single corporate identity and continues with two customer-facing brands; Prudential for savings and insurance customers in the UK and Europe and for asset management in South Africa and M&G Investments for asset management clients globally.
At M&G our vision is: to become the best loved and most successful savings and investment business and we’re looking for people who are excited about joining us on our journey. We’re digitally transforming and investing heavily in technology and innovation to develop new and improved customer propositions that really raise the bar for our customers.
What you can expect from us:
We are committed to creating an environment where you can be exceptional at all you do. To help us deliver this, we promise to:
- Challenge Your Limits by creating a stimulating working environment and providing opportunities for you to be involved in meaningful and challenging work
- Support Your Aspirations with a commitment to learning and development that helps you achieve and build your experience with people who want you to succeed
- Value Your Input whereby leaders and managers will involve you in key decisions, listen to your thoughts and recognise the important contribution you make
- Balance Your Life through a work life partnership that focuses on making this an inclusive, diverse and friendly place to work and offers the flexibility and support that enables everyone to be at their best.
Wealth Operations Change & Readiness Team
The Operational Change team supports the frontline and production Operation to manage change safely into the business and achieve the desired benefits including enhancing customer experience, improving performance, managing regulatory and legislative change and delivering desired cost reduction to support business objectives.
As a Change Analyst Apprentice, you will support the change agenda by managing business analysis, impact assessment and planning to implement projects and programmes successfully.
You will already have computer skills in MS Office (excel; PowerPoint; access; word)
Your duties will include:
- Collaborating with colleagues and stakeholders to conduct business analysis and planning activity
- Communicating and managing the impact of change across the Operation
- Using tools and techniques to deliver change in an agile environment
- Re-engineering of business processes
- Supporting business readiness activity and managing operational elements of user acceptance testing
- Delivering small change projects and supporting larger projects & programmes
Qualifications Required: As a minimum, candidate will have 5 National 5s with good grades in Maths and English (A*-C). Alternatively, you will have 2 years of work experience in financial services industry or customer services.
Desirable to have an HND in Business.