Become an effective team member involved in organisation change projects with the APMG Change Management Foundation certification. You’ll discover the importance of change management and how change occurs within an organisation.
Explore the way individuals react to change and how you can lead them smoothly through the process. Gaining this certification will open you up to the interesting world of change management and will set the foundations for your career in this area.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training
Certification: Change Management Foundation
Study time: 15-20 hours
Student support: StudentCare™, Career Services, and expert mentoring
Assessment: 1 x 40 minute exam (included), 50 questions. Also includes practice exam and questions
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Project team members, entry level project managers, undergraduate or graduate students studying project management
Why learn with us?
- We're tech career experts
- Exclusive student benefits; Career Services, TOTUM, industry events and lots more
- Award winning StudentCare™
- 25,000+ students worldwide
- Partnered with biggest accreditors in the world
- Alternative to traditional university education
- Start a new career or advance your current one & land your dream job
- Join our online Alumni community and connect with like-minded professionals