You will work as a ‘HR Apprentice’ within our HR Shared Service Centre Business Central team, gaining experience of the Head Office, their HR processes and the administration behind them.
Alongside this, you will complete a 12-month apprenticeship leading to a Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration.
Working within the HR Shared Service team, you will:
• Communicating with customers and colleagues
• Arranging Meetings
• Making phone calls
• Producing documents
• Reach personal targets and ones set by your manager.
• Work alongside the HR Administrators
• Support various departments within Ocado with general enquiries
• References and processing learning and development requests
• Keen interest in HR
• Highly motivated and proactive team player
• Self-sufficient and confident at putting ideas forward
• Analytical and with an eye for detail
• Adept at planning and organising yourself within tight deadlines
• Solve problems and approach tasks creatively
• You must be willing to learn new skills and build good relationships with other employees through effective communication
• It is also important you have the right to work in the UK
3 x GCSE (or equivalent) at grades A-C in any subject, plus GCSE English and Maths (or equivalents) at grade D or above
• Monday to Friday, Full time
• £7,696 per annum, with a pay review at 6 months
• Clear progression opportunities are available with pay increments associated
• The starting salary is £8000, then this will increase at the end, should they get a Junior HR Admin role (salary tbc). They will then work to become a HR Admin, and the salary for this is £19,500.
Benefits / Future prospects
• Life Assurance
• Private Medical Insurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Income Protection
• 23 days holiday
• 15% Ocado discount
We are the world’s largest dedicated online grocery supermarket, and a completely independent business, listed in the FTSE 100 index of the London Stock Exchange.
We win countless consumer awards for our incredible, customer-centric business. Our range is now the largest of any UK supermarket. But that's just the start. Our reach grows each year: we listed on the London Stock Exchange in 2010, and completed our first commercial deal – with UK grocery retailer Morrison’s – in 2013.
Across retail, where and how people shop is changing. Online is recognised as the fastest-growing channel in grocery and people expect us to be at the forefront of this revolution. We certainly are.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ocado is an equal opportunities employer and as such makes every effort to ensure that all potential employers are treated fairly and equally, regardless of their sex, sexual orientation, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion, age, disability or union membership status.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.