Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship
Not taking applications
- Degree Apprenticeships
WHAT’S IT ALL ABOUT?
As a Chartered Manager Apprentice, we will offer you the opportunity to learn, earn, and get a degree or equivalent qualification – without the debt. You will develop academically, professionally, and personally, through a series of structured placements with soft skills training and one-to-one guidance. You’ll be part of a group of FMCG professionals in a company whose products help millions of people look good, feel good and get more out of life.
Our Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship will cover a range of disciplines, and they’re open to people from all backgrounds - we’ll give you the support and opportunity to turn your potential into a long-lasting and rewarding career with us.
In terms of academic study, you will gain a distance learning degree plus professional qualifications and you’ll be supported by academic and professional mentors, managers and an assigned buddy.
WHERE ARE THEY BASED?
WHO FITS THE BILL?
We look for apprentices who…
- Have a minimum of 5 GCSE’s or equivalent at Grade A*-C including English Language.
- Have or are predicted, a minimum of 2 A Levels, or equivalent or a Level 3 apprenticeship, or equivalent experience.
- Are proactive, eager to learn, and ready to work hard and get involved.
- Are up for a challenge, can use their own initiative to solve problems, and can demonstrate good attention to detail.
- You must be eligible to work in the UK.
Open University BA (Hons) Degree in Management Practice.
WHEN DOES IT START?
3rd September 2018Sign-up or log in to apply