Interested in a Degree Apprenticeship for a September 2021 start? Applications are now open.
Our Degree Apprenticeships are an excellent chance to:
- Work with leading companies
- Study a BA(Hons) Business Management degree
- Have your tuition fees paid in full
- Earn an annual salary (amount varies depending on the role)
In order to be considered for the opportunities when they are available, you must first complete a general Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship application, going through the pre-screening process outlined on our website. Then we will be in contact when our Employer partners have roles available.
The deadline for applications is 4pm on Friday 26th February 2021.
The entry requirements for our Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeships are as follows:
- Eligible to study an apprenticeship in the UK
- Aged 18 or over at start of the programme
- Completion of any study you're currently undertaking, prior to the start of the programme
- GCSE English (literature or language) and GCSE Maths at Grade C/4 or above OR Functional Skills Level 2 English and Functional Skills Maths Level 2 at pass (or equivalent qualifications as approved by the ESFA)*
- General suitability and the ability to complete the Chartered Manager Degree Apprenticeship programme, which involves working four days per week and studying for a BA(Hons) Business Management one day per week, plus independent study.
*If you do not have these already then you can still apply, but you must have successfully passed Functional Skills before we can put you forward for a shortlist with a company offering an apprenticeship position. Pearson College London does not offer Functional Skills.
Please note, if any of the following applies to you then you cannot apply for a degree apprenticeship with Pearson College London:
- Started or completed a programme at Level 4 or above (usually in a Business or Management or Finance related subject) that covers any of the learning outcomes of the BA(Hons) Business Management or the Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours of the CMDA
- Started or completed an apprenticeship programme at Level 4 or above
- Have professional experience covered in the Skills, Knowledge and Behaviours of the CMDA.