CHFI - Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator
- Alternative Courses/Degrees
- Cyber Security
Receive industry recognised training covering practices relevant to today’s organisations.
Gain hands-on experience performing forensic investigation of different scenarios.
With a prediction of 850,000 IT jobs in Europe alone by 2020, there’s never been a better time to get a job in cyber security.
Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator (CHFI)
Awarded by EC-Council
- Computer Forensics in Today’s World
- Computer Forensics Investigation Process
- Understanding Hard Disks and File Systems
- Operating System Forensics
- Defeating Anti-Forensics Techniques
- Data Acquisition and Duplication
- Network Forensics
- Investigating Web Attacks
- Database Forensics
- Cloud Forensics
- Malware Forensics
- Investigating Email Crimes
- Mobile Forensics
When can I start?
You can enrol at any time - start today and live your best life with the next generation of online learning.
Who is this course for?
Want comprehensive training covering major forensic investigation scenarios? Then the Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator course is for you.
Approved EC-Council training or two+ years experience in information security.
Ideal for: Forensic analysts, digital forensic examiners, network defense specialists.Sign-up or log in to apply