An exciting opportunity is available with Early Inspirations in Gorton. They are looking for a Childcare Apprentice. This is a wonderful chance to start a career in childcare with potential to develop your skills and knowledge further.
A normal day would include:
• Assist the nursery team in providing friendly, caring and relaxing environment in order to encourage and develop children in our care.
• Plan, organise and carry out planned activities with the children once trained.
• Settle in new children and provide ongoing support, under a key person system.
• Assist in maintaining a safe, clean and tidy play room.
• Participate in team meeting
• Helping with observations and assessment.
• To respect confidentiality within the setting
• To communicate with Parents/carers in a calm, friendly and efficient manner.
• Carry out any other duties as required by your team leader, deputy manager or manager.
What you could go on to do
You could progress with the company and complete a level 3 apprenticeship.