We are no longer receiving applications for this opportunity, but there are plenty more open so please continue searching.
- Intermediate Apprenticeship
Apart of nursery chain, open to children aged 3months – 5 years. They also offer a holiday club during half terms to children aged 5 years – 11years and 11months.
What will be expected:
Assisting in providing quality childcare service to parents and children in accordance with the policies and procedures of the setting and in compliance with Ofsted requirements. To support the employer in providing a safe, healthy, and happy environment in which children flourish.
Candidate will be expected to follow all policies and procedures
Duties and Responsibilites:
- Help plan age appropriate activities for the children
- Observing, monitoring, evaluating and reporting on the progress of each of the Children and reviewing, maintaining and updating records relating to each of the children.
- Ensure the safety and wellbeing of the Children at all times
- Comfort injured, upset or unwell children
- Maintain cleanliness and organisation of the nursery
- Help with food and snack times
- Help with nap time and putting children to bed
- Maintain safe and clean environment
Any Skills Required:
Effective communication, time management and organisational skills.
Bubbly, kind, caring, team worker, adaptable, time keepers, professional and personableApplication closed