Your role will include:
- Working with children between ages 0-8 years, organising activities, being pro-active with help and care carried out.
- Assisting and meeting the personal/emotional needs of individual children – Changing nappies, feeding, caring and establishing a relationship with children.
- Work (under supervision) providing all aspects of care/support to children, ensuring they take part with day to day learning and play activities.
- Ensure that the setting is safe, clean and well presented.
- Attend one to one session and contribute relevant ideas.
- Be able to understand and implement the settings confidentiality policy.
- Contribute to an effective and supportive team environment