An essential certification for networking professionals.
Why choose the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)?
If you’re ready to move into the next stage of your IT career and are interested in roles such as a network engineer, network administrator or systems engineer, then the Cisco Certified Network Associate – CCNA certification is for you Cisco training is provided through our partnership with Skillsoft (A Cisco Learning Partner) and is available to the employees and contractors of our corporate clients as part of our IT collections in the pursuit of their careers.
Course Guide, The key facts about your online training-
Certification: Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
Study time: 60 hours
Student support: StudentCare™, Career Services and
Prerequisites: 5 years experience in IT security or have followed the CompTIA certification pathway
Assessment:1 x 90 minute exam, 70 questions. Also includes practice exam and questions
Resources: Internet access and email
Ideal for: Network engineers, data/telecoms engineers or telecoms support engineer
Why learn with us?
- They’ll get you career-ready and help place you into the industry
- Accredited by CompTIA, Skillsoft, The Project Management Institute and much more
- Receive award-winning digital education
- Industry-leading tuition with 1:1 personal tutor access
- Support from a global community of over 30,000 students
- Unrivalled 360 Career Services and StudentCare™
- Access to virtual seminars and classrooms
- Gain globally sought-after qualifications and certifications.
- Get hands-on industry experience.
- Exclusive student benefits; Alumni community, TOTUM, industry events and lots more!