Join us today and receive ongoing training plus a qualifications that will support your career aspirations now and in the future. Apply today!
You will be working for...
An organisation with a long history of managing country properties for land owners including giving advice on specific issues. Their main background is the management of private country estates in Scotland. They manage a number of mixed estates and woodlands on behalf of land owners. They are also involved in looking after rural investments and assisting in property acquisitions or disposals in foreign countries. They further offer a number of services to suit all business needs. These include;Administration services, health and safety training, financial services and corporate events.
Be part of QA' s 10k in tech and add yourself to the UK' s tech explosion!
They apprentice will be responsible for supporting the administration team.
The job would include, answering the telephone, sorting incoming and outgoing mail, inputting daily timesheets for our clients members of staff, Administrative tasks, filing and helping with the organisation of events
As the apprentice gains more skills and training in house they will then be delegated with more tasks:
- Plan how to manage and improve own performance in a business environment.
- Review and maintain work in a business environment.
- Communicate in a business environment.
- Use electronic message systems.
- Use a diary system.
- Attention to detail,
- strong numeracy skills
- Excellent communication both reliable, ability to multi task, written and verbal.
- Work well in a team as well as on own initiative.
- Monday-Friday, 9am - 5pm
- Career progression
- Learn further new skills
- Higher salary
- Other benefits
- The successful applicant will undertake a Business Admin SVQ at level 3 with the option for further Qualifications after completion.
QA' s apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce.