Dimension Data are a USD 8 billion global systems integrator and managed services provider that designs, manages, and optimises today’s evolving technology environments to enable its clients to leverage data in a digital age.
Founded in 1983, and headquartered in Johannesburg, we are a proud member of the NTT Group, one of the world’s leading information communication technology (ICT) companies, comprising a group of global technology companies.
Employing over 28,000 employees across 47 countries on five continents, we invest heavily in innovation to bring together the world’s best technologies, from consulting, technical and support services to a fully managed service, to our global client base.
The CSO apprentice will be part of the sales support team, and will assist members of the sales force by producing sales quotations and processing sales orders.
The role is key to the operational sales effectiveness by driving increased agility in respect of client quote and order requests whilst following a structured development plan underpinned by a business administration apprenticeship.
The main responsibilities are as follows:
- Supporting the sales operations team in providing a first-class quoting and sales order processing service for our clients and client managers
- Production of quotes in a timely and accurate manner
- Adherence to best practice in respect to systems and processes
- Completion of the business administration apprenticeship programme
- IT literate with good Excel skills
- Good communications skills
- Experience in sales support/administration roles or customer service (not essential)
- Experience of working in a team
- 5 x GSCE’s including English and Maths
- As well as 2x A levels
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.