Client Services - London Bridge
Not taking applications
- Advanced Apprenticeship
- Customer Service
We are looking for an enthusiastic apprentice to join our customer service team!
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Written and spoken communication skills
- Assisting with documentation
- Assisting with ad-hoc projects and administration tasks as and when required
- Organising company hardware and providing internal technical support
- Answer, screen and transfer inbound telephone calls, take and pass on relevant messages and present an excellent image of the company in doing so.
- Resolve administrative problems and enquiries and give written and oral responses to routine enquiries received from external parties.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required by the purview of the post.
KEY CANDIDATE ATTRIBUTES
- Customer service minded
- Solutions oriented with good problem solving skills
- Professional results driven approach
- Attention to detail
- Proactive and take initiative
- Team player
- Hands on & flexible approach
- Ability to working towards strict deadlines
- Keen and willing to learn
- Team player
- Excellent attention to detail, ability to follow instructions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skills in problem solving, organisation and planning
- IT Literate; proficient with Microsoft office applications proficiency, especially Word & Excel
- 5 GCSE’s at grade A* to C