This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual to join an exciting and vibrant company. Apply now and don't delay!
A market leading scientific research company specialising in the testing of cosmetic products for a number of global brands.
Responsibilities of the Clinical Research Technician Apprentice:
- A highly professional manner and presentable at all times,
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and an excellent telephone manner,
- Comfortable working as part of a team,
- Confident with working with members of the general public,
- A keen eye for detail,
- IT literacy,
- Able to work some irregular hours as determined by the Study Protocol.
Requirements of the Clinical Research Technician Apprentice:
- Educational background of research,
- Experience of working in Cosmetics,
- Phlebotomy and/ or photography ( not essential) .
- This is a rewarding role and provides a competitive salary.