CliniMed Limited - Patient Services Apprentice
The Patient Services Administration Team is responsible for processing all the prescriptions received from our patients (both electronic and paper versions). They are responsible for delivering excellent customer service to internal/external customers by ensuring that all of the details are correct and identifying any issues.
A high level of accuracy is required as this role is to ensure that all prescriptions are handled and checked effectively and efficiently to ensure that all work is completed and up to date by month end so that the business receives payment from the Prescription Pricing Authority (PPA).
- Processing daily EPS & paper scripts
- Liaising with Nurses and GP surgeries
- Making surgery calls to chase outstanding scripts
- Script filling
- Setting up new patients on the system
- Email response
- Month end procedures
- Support all patient teams with routine admin tasks
- Work closely with the patients HCP’s to ensure everyone is kept up to date.
- Identify business opportunities and pass information to the relevant team
Patient Development Specialist Teams
Patient Development Specialists are responsible for delivering excellent customer service for SecuriCare Medical Limited to all of our patients, ensuring a proactive approach to both the work and patients. All queries are responded to efficiently, effectively and within the department’s customer service level commitment. Patient Development Specialists provide support in line with the Company brand strategy to help to achieve sales targets by prioritizing time where the greatest business return exists.
- Maintaining and grow the territories you are responsible for
- Actively promote our products and service at all times whilst maintaining service levels
- Call your patients regularly
- Work closely with your Nurse/primary care advisors to ensure everyone is kept up to date
- Responsible for all your own area reports
- Identify business opportunities and convert into sales
- Take an active part in all departmental meetings
- Cover for other team members if required
- Cleanse database regularly
- Perform any other tasks reasonably requested by the Company as required
- Work to targets set by your line manager