This well-established MSP (managed service provider) is continually looking to improve their service for both customers and employees.
They are now offering an exciting and dynamic role. The company values initiative and believes in helping and encouraging their employees to grow.
Our client is looking for a confident and outgoing individual with exceptional customer service ability and strong communication skills to join their team in Guildford.
An ideal candidate will have experience in Microsoft Server, Cloud and desktop operating systems, and will have a basic understanding of networking.
You must be enthusiastic and have a willingness to learn.
Main role / Responsibilities [will include but not be limited to]:
- Providing end user, cloud and infrastructure technology services
- Deploying PCs and other user devices using deployment tools
- Proactively monitoring and patching on-premise, cloud and datacenter environments
- Daily management of our cutting edge business continuity services
- Server administration including Windows Server 2008, 2012, Active Directory, File and Print services, shares and Group Policy
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
- Confident and outgoing
- Customer service skills
- Strong communication
Desired qualification requirements:
Minimum 5 GCSE's (C and above) including Maths and English
Monday to Friday,
40hrs per week, [all details will be confirmed with the employer]
£250 per week
Benefits of the role/ Future prospects:
Permanent role on completion of apprenticeship with a substantial pay rise.
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.