The company owns and operates many leading brands including LookFantastic.com, Grow Gorgeous, Mio Skincare, Hale Country Club, ESPA and MyProtein.com - The world’s #1 online sports nutrition brand. We create brilliant digital brand experiences and our in-house team design, develop and build a bespoke proprietary technology platform that is used by hundreds of millions of people worldwide.
The THG apprenticeship programme is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious individual that can bring fresh and innovative thinking to THG and play a part in driving the Group forward on its truly exciting journey.
Our apprenticeship programme gives you the opportunity to innovate and work on real projects, learn on the job from people who have a vast amount of industry experience, whilst working towards a recognised apprenticeship qualification. At THG, we offer apprenticeships from Foundation Level right through to Master’s Degree Level, across a number of our different divisions, giving you the opportunity to learn and grow with THG.
You will provide team members from buying, trading and merchandising with key commercial data and analysis when required in order to support and direct business decisions.
Start with an 18-24 Month Data Analyst Apprenticeship:
Main role / Responsibilities: [will include but not be limited to]:
• Use financial, commercial and technical knowledge to produce robust, accurate, commercial analysis
• Assist in the delivery of business improvement projects
• Undertake Regular and ad-hoc analysis of key KPI’s, focusing on revenue, gross margin, & EBITDA
• Work closely with Trading managers to assist with assessing the commercial viability of promotions
• Key reporting, including weekly performance to target, monthly sales & P&L analysis, and KPI drivers
• Work closely with the Commercial Analyst on maintaining site pricing
• Undertake regular analysis and track of product cost prices, ensuring to follow up & challenge any increases
• Assist with monthly aged stock Analysis & 8-week stock profile forecasts
• Work closely with the buying team to assist with the analysis & viability of future buys
• Deriving process solutions to increase efficiency, reduce costs and increase revenues
• Be able to provide team members from buying, trading and merchandising with key commercial data and analysis when required in order to support and direct business decisions.
Desired qualities, skills and knowledge:
• Evidence of strong analytical skills, making sense of large complex data sets and turning it into added value information to drive the right actions
• Excellent Communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Confidence to challenge Existing practices in order to drive future efficiencies
• Advanced level of excel knowledge highly advantageous
• Commercially minded & be able to work on their own imitative
• Must be comfortable with Maths
Desired qualification requirements:
• A-Levels in ICT/Business/Computing
• Or an Apprenticeship in a similar subject (this must be at least the level below the planned programme)
• Or an International Baccalaureate at level 3 in ICT
40hrs per week.
£18,000 per annum.
Benefits of the role:
• Eligible for Company Bonus Scheme
• £100 Attendance Bonus each month for full attendance
• Staff Discounts
• Exciting and endless career progression prospects
QA’s apprenticeships are funded by the Education & Skills Funding Agency (ESFA), an executive agency of the Department for Education.
To be eligible for a Government funded apprenticeship you must have lived in the UK or European Economic Area (EEA) for the last 3 consecutive years.