Commis Chef - IHG - Crowne Plaza Battersea
An opportunity has arisen to join the kitchen brigade at IHG as an apprentice Commis Chef.
40 hrs, 5am earliest - 2am latest
Detailed Job Description:
As a Commis Chef, you will assist the Head Chef in food preparation and organisation within the kitchen. You will contribute to the smooth running of your section by preparing and presenting food to a high standard, maintaining- possessing a warm and welcoming personality.
Main duties will include:
• Adhering to H&S standards in the kitchen
• Food preparation
• Cooking and presentation of meals
• Keeping your work area clear
• Understanding dietary requirements and allergies
• Being a good team player
• Strong command of the English language (both written and spoke)
• Able to take instruction
• Good personality
• Desire to gain a career with in the hospitality industry
• Good time keeper
• Pays attention to detail
IHG offer a generous financial and benefits package including:
• free meals on duty
• pension scheme
• hotel discounts worldwide
• access to a wide variety of discount schemes
• the chance to work with a great team of people.
Most importantly, we’ll give you the room to be yourself.
This role will be paced in a busy kitchen environment that will require long periods of standing.Sign-up or log in to apply